As this awesome TV show comes to an end, it’s cool to remember some of the old patients and thus old episodes House had.
But I suppose these are just the famous patients that were in the show and not the best episodes. As I recall, “All In” was a really good episode, as well as the “Last Resort” episode that’s already mentioned in the previous link. I guess, for me, what counts as a better episode is whether or not the episode has a good story that revolves mainly around a diagnostic with lots of medical terms flying around.
So maybe “intriguing” would be a suitable adjective for these episodes. Sure, fun and games and jokes are also an important part of every House episode – but they don’t make an episode as memorable as all the mind-boggling differential diagnoses scenes that a single episode offers.
Oh well, who am I kidding, House M.D has just too many awesome moments / episodes. yarp. Best anti-hero ever.
Last.fm is great. It is a music website that allows you to scrobble your played tracks in various music players either with the music player itself or by a plugin. This enables you to check which songs you’ve previously listened to and see various charts after some time.
I have scrobbled in Last.fm for exactly 1800 days today (4 years, 11 months and 4 days, not including today). Even though I wasn’t able to scrobble the tracks I’ve listened to with my portable music player, I scrobbled over 84 thousand tracks that I listened to using my computers. And now, the time for some statistics has arrived. Or, you know, a list of 10 songs. For starters.
- Radiohead – No Surprises: A whopping 501 plays of this marvelous song, great lyrics and melody. I used to listen to this song for hours.
- Lily Allen – Littlest Things: Another song that I used to listen to repeatedly. Calming with nice lyrics that can bring up a variety of moods. 185 plays.
- Depeche Mode – Enjoy the Silence: I most sincerely believe that this song needs no explanation. 146 plays of awesomeness.
- Jimi Hendrix – Little Wing: This song has such a good intro that it blows me away anytime I hear it. Also its guitar solo. Also its lyrics. You get the idea. 135 plays.
- Air – Cherry Blossom Girl: A song that I’ve listened to so many times that I can’t listen to it as often anymore, so I didn’t link to the normal version. Still, a pretty addictive and magical song of its time. 122 plays.
- George Baker Selection – Little Green Bag: Great old song that is pretty much synonymous with the movie Reservoir Dogs of Tarantino, obviously. Highly repeatable and more addictive than most songs on this list. 120 plays.
- Coldplay – Don’t Panic: Another calming song filled with happiness indeed. And inscribed in large friendly letters. 112 plays.
- Yelle – Je Veux Te Voir: Great French song that I still listen quite often now. Pretty good for running or exercising. Also 112 plays.
- Queen – Don’t Stop Me Now: Awesome uplifting song from Freddie, not to mention addictive. Probably listened to it a lot more after hearing it in a Shaun of the Dead scene which was immensely funny. 105 plays.
- The Proclaimers – (I’m Gonna Be) 500 Miles: Great song that I discovered in the TV series How I Met Your Mother, where it is proved to be the greatest driving song ever in more than one episode. 103 plays. probably 5 at a time, and then 3. It’s that addictive.
Hope you enjoyed this list as much as I enjoyed putting it together. You can also visit my Last.fm profile
to see what other free stuff I have there. You can also make a list of your own and make me know about it. Hurray!
Here is a list of some songs that were considered to be the worst songs by several public polls (such as by VH1 and Blender Magazine) and as listed by Wikipedia.
- Reginald Bosanquet – Dance With Me (70s)
- Jimmy Cross – I Want My Baby Back (60s)
- Richard Harris – MacArthur Park (60s)
- Starship – We Built This City (70s)
- Don Johnson – Heartbeat (70s)
- Cliff Richard – Millenium Prayer (80s)
- Baha Men – Who Let The Dogs Out (90s)
- The Cheeky Girls – The Cheeky Song (2000s)
- Rebecca Black – Friday (2010s)
This is not to say that these are bad songs though. Some of the songs are actually kinda good and/or funny, save the last one. Now that I think about it, I can add another song to this already awesome list.
10. Poetic Assassin – Inverti in Darkness
The movie looks like it will be a lot more exciting than the last one with lots of wand action. And the teaser is unlike any other Harry Potter trailer – it feels epic like Lord of the Rings. Watch it here in HD quality if you haven’t already:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 – Trailer 2
Also, here is one of the new posters featuring one of the best characters ever, Severus Snape.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows poster, Severus Snape
A list of the songs played in the series House M.D. so far, in chronological order!
Videos aren’t embedded in this page to improve loading times and performance. Links open in a new tab/window. I also tried to avoid spoilers but do read at your own risk :) Enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed this list of songs featured on House; there are some missing songs here and there but I believe that these are the best songs featured on House. I’ve also created a Spotify playlist
that has most songs that are featured in House.
Echoing vocals and a catchy tune. Also a nice fan-made music video too! (HD quality)